From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 01:56:51 -0500
Oh Jerimiah, I have heard sooo much about you-you know our Mom, do you
remember you tasted her before?  Anyway I am doing my very best to
raise some money for you guys.  Maybe the Sopranos could help, gentle
persuasion!!!??

Reilly Marie

Hi Reilly Marie-
You are a pistol packing furchild!  Hey I hear you tastes your Dad kind of
like I tastes new folks here :) hahaha they try to say it is bad manners
but it is great for keeping SOME folkses in there places you think?  NOW
don't you dar tell shelter Mom I saud that she won't let me give lessons
to the new kids anymore!  Hey you are doing a good job and it looks like
you is sure to bring home that Hawaiian hammie-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2009184030
with sunny days coming you will surely have fun.

We is trying our hardest to get some holiday gifty things out too-- boy
Mom sure is cracking the old whip here- I guess I missed a lot of work
while I was enjoying my notoriety as a famous ferret model.  I get to
pick the winner of the 2002 Symposium Bear ion Sunday!  I can hardly
wait!  Hey maybe I could just jump into the box and go on a real ferret
adventure with that Bear you think?

Well I got to run- Mom will be checking up on me.  Hope to see you at
Ferretstock III Reilly-- we can keep the old joint jumpin!

Your friend and comrade--
Jerimiah FerretWise
www.ferretwise.org