From:
Alberta Ferret Society - President <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:11:46 -0700
ONLY FOUR DAYS LEFT FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!

Tickets sales end - Midnight - Nov 30, 2002!

Don't miss out on your chance to own this "Exclusive - Hand Knitted
Sweater"

To view this sweater visit our web page at
http://www.albertaferretsociety.com

Knitted from the softest of wools this unique one-of-a-kind, hand-made
sweater features a flurry of ferrets frolicking freely across the
neckline.  Just follow the "AFS Sweater Raffle" link in the "Quick
Updates" section on our main page and then sit back and imagine how
great you're going to look in this sweater.  Fits sizes 12-14.

*Tickets are just $2 each or 3 for $5.

To enter via snail mail send your name, snail mail address, email address
and phone number (with area code) along with your raffle fee to the
Alberta Ferret Society "Sweater Raffle" at P.O. Box 68209, 162 Bonnie
Doon Mall, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6C4N6.

To enter via Pay Pal please follow the "Pay Pal" link for instructions.

On receipt of your entry you will receive an email with your raffle =
ticket number(s).

Raffle closes midnight Nov 30, 2002.  Draw date is Dec 1, 2002 and the
lucky winner will be contacted immediately.  The AFS guarantees delivery
(at our expense) in time for Christmas.

*All proceeds raised support the rescue and education programs of the AFS

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President