Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 18:28:46 EDT
For Stephanie:

I want to tell you how grateful I am to have come to know you on the FML.
You are a wonderful ferret momma.  You didn't just SAY "I love you." to
your princess Claudia.  You LIVED "I love you." Claudia could have ended
up anywhere with her special needs.  Stephanie: She was so blessed to have
a responsible, committed owner.  You.

We may call ourselves Mom.  But in reality, the law sees ferrets with next
to no rights.  And we ARE the owners.

Mom and owner; your dedication, vet care, and medications allowed for you
and Claudia to have many endearing, priceless and unforgettable moments
together.  You extended her life, and the quality of that life.  You and
Claudia formed a strong bond together to be proud of and to cherish in your
heart unto death.

Claudia was such a fighter with all of your support, nurturing, and love.
You may have been the only happiness she experienced in her little life.  .
Who are we to know?  But we do know how much you cared for your baby.

I just thought she would keep going, furless and all.  I am shocked.  I
should not be.  But I am I am really sorry sweetie.

Lisette