From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:35:39 EDT
The 10th annual Ferret Festival will be this Saturday, June 26th, from
9AM to 2PM.  It will be held at the Londonderry Lion's Club Hall, RAIN
OR SHINE.  The address is 256 Mammoth Road, Londonderry NH.

Admission is $1.00 per person, children under the age of 12 free.  There
will be lots of games for the Fuzzies.  Most of the games will be $2.00
to enter, except for "TOP FERRET OF THE DAY" and "BEST COMPANION" These
will be $5.00.

We will have a Photo contest for the best Ferret Picture, also a
Professional Photographer to take that SPECIAL PICTURE of your Fuzzy.

The raffles this year are really great, and there will be yummy food ,
Vendors, and a giant Yard Sale.  WHAT A WAY TO SPEND A FUZZY DAY!!!!!!!

IMPORTANT:PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: Each ferret must have WRITTEN PROOF of
current vaccination for distemper in order to be admitted to this event.
Ferrets under the age of 16 weeks and ferrets that cannot be vaccinated
will not be admitted.  ALL Ferrets must be in a carrier; when out of
carrier, they must be on a leash.

DIRECTIONS; from NORTH; I-93 south toward Salem/Boston.  Take the route
102/W exit #4 toward Londonderry/Hudson.  Turn RIGHT onto NH102/Nashua
Rd, go 1 mile, turn RIGHT onto Buttrick Road.  0.1 mile & take RIGHT
onto Peabody Row, 1/2 mile RIGHT onto Mammoth Road/NH-128 and 1/2 mile
down - Hall is on RIGHT.

From SOUTH: I-93 North - take Route 102-W exit #4 toward
Londonderry/Hudson.  Turn LEFT onto NH-102/Nashua Rd and follow
directions as above.

If you miss Buttrick Road stay on 102 approx.  1 mile maybe less and 128
is on your right.  There is a light.  Turn right on to 128(Mammoth Road)
and hall is on the right about 1.3 miles.  There is a hugh sign out front
announcing the event.

HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF FUZZIES .  Remember this is our only fund raiser
for the year, proceeds go to our shelters.  This will be the last
posting for this event.
Contact: 603-424-2941, or 603-669-5062 .  E-Mail [log in to unmask]