From:
Hollie Haskamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 12:15:52 +0000
I want to add Lois Caselman to the favorite FML list.  I still remember
the love and dedication she had with her ferret Tazzie when he went
paralyzed.  Several months ago her and her husbsand hit the over 150
Tazzie Mobiles sent out to other disabled ferrets.  I think that totally
rocks.

Also Sean, from Rocky and Sean. I think that boy rocks and I love to hear
about him & Rocky!

Also all those that have been mentioned in previous posts I totally agree
with.

Blessing,
Hollie