From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:44:52 -0400
i agree with BIG...i did even before i  read what he said!!...LOL

i receive both digests...so when i get to the bottom of the FML..where
the FHL re-posts are...i just close it...why should it bother anybody?...
again...as said so many times...if you don't want to read something...
scroll past it!!!

there are many people who do not have the time to get both the FML and the
FHL...this affords them some of the more useful/needed posts while not
having to go thru both digests...

i vote Sukie keep it up..as long as HER time affords it...:)

JMO...
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug!
Holding "Li'l Bear" and "Geezer" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle,  and the biggest partof my heart...Charlie!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret