From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 06:40:56 -0800
Monday, Nov. 26 is the last day of our Friends of Ferret Shelters
raffle - the last one we'll have in 2007. For a $2 ticket, you can
help provide badly-needed support for Sandi Robinson and the dozens
of ferets in her care at the Heaven Scent Rescue/Shelter of Dothan,
Alabama.

Not only can you help the shelter ferrets, you could also win one of
these terrific prizes:

* gift baskets guaranteed to pamper both you and your ferret(s) for
  the holidays - packed with toys, treats, music, plush bedding and
  lap robes, gourmet foods and holiday-themed collectibles;
* a carrier gift set guaranteed to have your ferret traveling in style
   and comfort over the holidays;
* an adorable insulated Gevalia backpack with a full service for two
  people, stuffed with delicious coffees, tea, hot chocolate and a
  selection of goodies;
* beautiful hand-sewn bedding, an unusual tunnel hammie and
  ferret-pleasing toys;
* a silvertone and amethyst heart-shaped necklace, plus a super grab
  bag with a three-movie DVD, handmade jewelry, a collection of soaps
  and perfume, and a Star Wars video game;
* a complete set of Boston Rounds medicine bottles and syringes
  that shelter operators love! really make life easier for shelter
  operators; and more!

Please visit our website at http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com
to view these prizes and to learn more about the Heaven Scent shelter
and some very special ferrets who owe their lives to Sandi.

Remember - this is our last raffle of the year! The deadline for
entries is 9 p.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 26.

Thank you to all who support our ferret shelters - and have a wonderful
holiday season!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters
www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com