From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 23:05:05 EST
I must say these visitors have really kept me busy.Two starved fuzzies have
come for dinner,lunch,etc.The boy weighed 540 grams when he was turned
over.He now weighs more,thank goodness,608 grams at last weighing on
Monday.Going looking tomorrow for a decent scale.He's been chewing a lot,so
he's on pepto,amoxicillan,and flagyl.The little girl is doing great and
loves feet.Is there a fert that doesn't?  She's a redhead,when she has
fur,not a lot on her.Looks like she'll be getting surgery eventually.Been
calling them Boris and Natasha(Tasha for short),but name ideas are
welcome.Little Boris looks a lot like my Taz man,a sable.

I'm hoping the little guy will start eating his meals on his own soon.He
has been caught with his head in the food dish.These two kind of make you
wonder about the human animal.How anyone could be so cruel to something so
sweet and precious is beyond my understanding.Wish us luck,they need it.

Sandy and 4 + 2 Fuzzbutts