From:
Anjanette Nuzzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:39:32 +0000
Good morning FML,

You all know about me loosing Itty-bitty and I've told you all about me
adopting the two new ferrets.  Well, apparently I've gone from owning 3
ferrets to 4.  Yesterday morning I was woken up by my brother who had
brought his ferret, Logan, over to play with Torque.  He had not known
I'd already gotten new ferrets.  He said Hi to my new babies and then had
to go to work and left Logan with me.  I'm not sure if I get to keep
Logan or not but I would really like to.  Torque was ecstatic to have
another boy to play with.  He'd been raised with girls his whole life and
now, finally, has a rough-n-tumble boy to be with.  He loves it.  I have
never owned 4 ferrets before and let me tell you, I'm loving every minute
of it.  My only complaint is that I have to train 3 ferrets to use their
cages as their litter box and 3 ferrets not to bite.  That's a lot of
work for a 17 year old!  I think I can handle it though.  Tobin, my new
silver girl, has been keeping me on my toes ever since she got here.
Apparently, (and their old owner never mentioned this to me) she knows
how to escape from her cage.  This came as a big shock when I thought
them all snug in their cages and instead found her roaming around my
room.  Luckily no harm came to her, but it ruined my cage decorating.  I
had decorated Torque's cage with all boy hammocky things.  There's a blue
tunnel, a blue hammock and a Pittsburgh Steelers hammock in his cage to
make it look very boyish.  I had planned to put Logan and Torque in there
since they got along so well.  I decorated the girls cage with hammocks
that had flowers on it and all kinds of girly things.  But now that Tobin
insists on escaping from her cage, I've had to put her in with Torque
because his cage is more escape proof then hers.  So now I've got a
boy-girl couple in each cage which completely throws off my decorating
ideas.  ;) Although, I must say, Torque and Tobin along with Logan and
Cami they both make the CUTEST ferret couples!  lol

Sounds like I'll be having a lot more goofy ferret adventures in the
future.  Please feel free to e-mail me any tips to help me get through
all this training!  lol

Best wishes to you and your fuzzies,
Anjie and the Ferret Fourpack!

P.S.  I've been wondering lately what the history/story behind Sandee is.
How did that get started?  Anyone care to enlighten me?