From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 21:16:45 -0500
Hello Hobs and Jills:
The next WarmFuzzy Ferret Show is scheduled for February 5, 2000 near
Reading, Pa.  We have upgraded our mailing and can now send it by e-mail.
So, please let me know ASAP if you would like all of the appropriate info.
Early deadlines for exhibiting fuzzies ends 12/15 so contact me when you
can.

For those of you who attended our first show last July, we solicited your
opinions of what went wrong and areas where we needed improvement.  We have
worked hard over the last five months to make sure our next show will be
even better.

Dale