Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:20:11 -0700
With the kind permission of BIG, I would like to announce the availability
of a special button, commemorating Sam Young's visit to the USA this year.

First, they are available from THE BUTTONSMITH, email is:
Price on these buttons is $3.75 and that includes shipping to anywhere in
the continental US.  Add $1.00 for Canada.

About the buttons:

They are 3 inches in diameter and have Sam's picture on them with the
city of Reno in the background.  The lower 1/4 of the button has a blue
field and says:
     SAM   USA TOUR 2000
This is a regular button and has a latching pin on the back so it can be
worn safely.

It would be nice to see EVERYONE attending the 2000 symposium wearing one!
Heh...Sam is gonna kill me.  Don't worry Sam, it is not **THAT** special
one.  Hey...I wonder if someone were to make, say, a 100 dollar donation
to, oh, I don't, Why Not Ferrets, maybe they can get that special button...
hmm...no...Sam would really kill me then!  Can't have that...<GRIN>

Seriously, if Sam is going to be or has already been a guest in your home,
you have simply got to order one!  Heh.

By the way, I am not the one marketing these babies.  I have released all
interest in the photograph used so don't be getting on my case about me
making a buck from the FML....I am not.....so there.  And, I can assure
you, that at $3.75 each including shipping, the button supplier isn't
making anything either!

This is a labor of love gang.  So, if you are interested, please email the
above address soonestkind...don't wait until the last minute.  The button
maker is not a superperson, the buttons are made one at a time and are
made to order.

Thanks for indulging me!

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret)