Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:06:24 -0500
Hi all,

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone for the wonderful cards
and New Years Resolutions that I have received. Secondly I wanted to
apologize to you all, as I have not had time to return the favor - just
yet. We had a guy get fired from work - leaving only me to run the
entire Switch for all of Colorado and New Mexico. For those of you
that don't know what a "Switch" is - it is the operations center that
keeps all the cellsites up and running, so that your cell calls will
go through. Suffice it to say - it is a busy job for 4 people, and
unconceiveably busy for one person. I have been working double shifts -
for 2 weeks now. And to top that off, I got a very serious upper
respiratory infection. Probably due to the stress for these past two
weeks.....who knows? I will try and get the upper hand and get to it
sometime this week - work permitting. So be patient folks, I promise
to get to it as soon as I can!

Thanks for your understanding,

Kim and Her Army Of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what
I want.....