From:
Bryon Carmoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 00:15:34 EST
Hello again,

I hope everyone is having a better new year than I have started out with.

You may recall my problem with Simba and his stools, runny and green in
color.  Well, I took him, and the other three, to the vet.  There was no
problem with any of them.  Samba's stools soon straightened out and was
fine until today.  Now they are a slight green in color and runny again.
Now Talula, who is in another cage all together is have the same problem.
Her stools are lime green in color and runny.  She just have her distemper
shot the 29th of December.  The other two Weezer and Tommy are just fine.
Stools samples are fine etc.

Samba's stool sample all came back negative, I took in three.  They are all
very active and alert.  ECE can be ruled out because of their alertness and
the fact that they have been in this house for three years and have never
been around anyone with ferrets or any other ferrets during that time.

Does anyone one have any ideas?  I am giving them pedialyte and pepto per
the vets instructions.  And they really hate the pepto so is a job to make
them take it.  Good thing for those syringes the vet gave me.

Tommy-------keep them away from me.  I'm too old
Weezer-------ME TO
Simba---------I'm Sorry, So Sorry, Please accept my apology
Talula----------You did this to me now fix it:<