From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 1995 01:34:41 -0400
I just took 1 1/2 year old Cocoa for her annual D/R three weeks ago.  She and
the boys have been using Fromm-D (Solvay), but apparently it's discontinued,
and the vet gave her a new type (?  - can't find the name, but I'll ask
later).  Before I managed to get her home she started throwing up.  I got her
back to the vet right away, and she was treated with Dexamethasone and
Vetastim injections.  She perked up almost right away and was good as new
within 4 hours.  The vet suggested that she may have developed an allergy to
either the Rabies vac.  or the Distcauses the reaction.  Certainly not
stress-related, though.  Cocoa is as outgoing as any ferret, and enjoys new
places and people.

-Stan, Terrie & Jen-
-Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa-