From:
Brenda Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:19:20 -0700
Hello all,

fuzzy or two if it was needed.  And when he posted the other day with a
small update I think I read that alot of other people had responded also.
Maybe Mark is just to busy at the moment dealing with this to respond to
everyone.  As for me, my offer still stands.  I live in Vancouver, Wa and
would be glad to help any way I could.  Just let me know.  And yes if the
Fish and Wildlife phone numbers were posted I would call voice my concerns
over the treatment of Mark and his fuzzies.

I have never known this list to let a fuzzy in need go without, You are all
great.

Dooks
Brenda and the fearsome foursome
GLAD WE ARE WASHINGTONIANS....:)