Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:30:51 EDT
Hi all,
Good news to report.  While we were unable to locate the owner of this
fuzzie someone on this list did contact me about adopting him.  I talked
with this person a great length last weekend, we found that we had a
love of ferrets in common and concern for the welfare of this fuzzie in
particular.  I put the finder/owner in touch with this person and they
were able to make arrangements for this person to adopt the ferret.  All
were pleased with this arrangement.  The finder/owner felt very confident
in letting this person adopt the ferret and the person was very happy to
have a new addition to his busyness.  I feel very good for helping in
this adoption.

Of note, the ferrets I mentioned at the local humane society were adopted
when I called back to check on them

Ann