From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:22:06 -0500
Jennifer Morrison, the collector that created the Utah Rescue problem, is
still trying to act like a shelter (for those that haven't already heard).
She has posted her shelter info to a variety of places (even emailed to
get on the AFA Shelter List - not going to happen) so we contacted the
Animal Control officers who dealt with her case to let them know that she
is still acting as a rescue.  I contacted Rick to see if he had heard
anything and he asked me to forward this post to the FML.

Mary
**********************

My wife is in charge of the Crime Scene Office in Layton, the Davis County
Prosecutor put our two names together and told her that Jen is going to
trial next week, and that the letters I submitted over the past couple of
years are being used against her and to show her irrational behavior.  I
am no longer signed up to the FML but if you are would you mind passing
that one to everyone who was involved, also those out there who did pick
up ferrets who turned out to be infected and caused your shelters
problems, please email the Davis County Prosecutors Office with your
stories, to show how this woman infected and affected not just those
ferrets, but ferrets all

over the country.
Thanks
Rick Roller