From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:01:44 -0500
Hey Folks,

First I'd like to thank everyone for the cards we received for
Thanksgiving. It's nice to know you really care and understand how hard
it is to shelter/care for so many animals. With such a rollercoaster of
emotions; some days we just want to throw in the towel and quit. It is
the little things; kind words from a stranger, a thought of caring and
inspiration to let us know we are making a difference and it is all
worth it. Thank you so much!

The Natural Area <http://www.fgrh.org/> fundraising has been put on
hold for a while due to increase in other shelter needs and so many
other raffles going on. We will put some of our raffle items (Goodie
Pans, Beds full of goodies, etc.) on ebay this week. What better way
to show a shelter you care for the ferrets on The Giving Tree? Each is
packed full of goodies. We can also mail directly to the shelter you
chose from The Giving Tree. In the meantime, go to check out what is
there now http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/fgrh501c3 . More things will be
added weekly so keep checking. These listings will run one week only
and supplies are limited so hurry.

Again, than you all so much for your continued support and all you do
for the ferret community.

Diane Campbell
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc
<http://www.ferretguardian.org/>
<http://www.fgrh.org/>

Our main supporter, Tony Campbell The Computer Guy;
<http://www.tcgnc.com/>