From:
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 15:22:17 -0400
Our newest fert is a sweetheart to the people in our household, but she's
been pretty mean to the ferrets.  I found a bunch of scabs on Sebastian's
neck this morning from her biting him.  I thought this kind of thing only
happened with hobs in season.  Anyone have experience with this?  Sebastian
is happy to let her be more dominant than him.  He just thinks she'd make a
nice pillow for napping.  Mortimer has no scabs yet, but he's a pretty tough
ferret.  We're still waiting to see which of them will rule the roost.

Email me if you have any suggestions other than smearing Bitter Apple on
Sebastian's neck.  I tried that already.

-Catherine

(They were all sleeping together this morning.  Is this a good sign?)