From:
Michelle White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 13:41:45 EST
Hi all--
OK, for Christmas all I asked for was ferret stuff, and top of the list
was one of those All Clear Ferret Freeways.  What a great idea!  Trace and
Muddler love it, and I have been laughing for days.  One of them goes into
each end, and they meet in the middle and open their mouths at each other
and one eventually "bosses" the other out of the tube.  Trace has taken to
laying on her back for bossing.  She pulls herself thru and swats Mudd's
face with her front paws.  And don't get me started on the tail-wagging!

The other cool things were from Wolf Camera.  I don't know if there are
Wolf Cameras around the country, but if their is one near you, its worth
trying out their photo gifts.  We had them make a t-shirt for my sister
with a picture of her dog on it, and she loved it!  I also had a mouse pad
made with a picture of Trace and Mudd on it for my boyfriend.  Now really,
is that the perfect gift or what?

                --Michelle