From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:55:06 -0500
A sweet 1-year-old girl named Willow is in need of a forever home.  She
was dropped off by a neighbor whose boss had bought the ferret for his
daughter, but she "lost interest." I already have four furr-butts of my
own and I just don't have the resources to take in another one.  My
business (the income-producing kind!) has been slow since 9-11, and I
am struggling to make ends meet.

Willow is a small sable girl with a wonderful disposition.  She is a
fun-loving ball of energy with no signs of nippiness or fear of any kind.
She has a soft coat and appears to be in great health, although she has
never been to a vet.  She has tested negative for ADV, however, and she
will have an exam and her vaccinations before going to her forever home.
She does use the litter box, but not all the time.  She comes with a big
cage and all the accessories, and half a bag of Zupreem food.

If you or anyone you know would like to provide a loving home for this
little girl, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Nancy and critters