From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:56:17 +0000
Gigio is the most calm and relaxed ferret that I have ever met.  He
doesn't stole things, he doesn't chews clothes, he never fails his litter
pan, he always behaves very well at night and sleeps in my bedroom
without trying to attack my feet.  He never bites even when playing rude,
he never jumps on special furniture or try to knock off objects from
shelves.  But he does express himself when he wants something.  For
example, this is what I think it may be a quirk.  Every morning when I
take Gigio to my mother's house while I am working, I put him inside his
pet carrier, otherwise I couldn't drive, but some days, if my husband is
coming, he drives.  Gigio knows that I am free to hold him and starts
shredding the newspaper of the floor of the carrier, and starts biting
the door and becomes restless until I take him out of the carrier and
place him, tummy up onto my lap, with his head over my knees looking
at me.  Suddendly the little demon that was inside the carrier, becomes
an adorable sweet angel, he closes his eyes and enjoys the trip while
receiving a massage from his mommy.  He really loves it.  He knows that
we are moving and he knows when we have stopped, for example if we stop
the car to load gas, he immediately knows and stands up to watch around.
Well, you understand that a mother always sees her kid as a very special
and unique.  For me, he is a baby.  My baby.

Take care everybody and I hope to met many of you at the Saint Louis
Ferret congress!

Best regards,
Cathie.