From:
shanon &/or Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 17:19:02 -0500
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I have succeeded!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the mighty Prancer Jumper Extrodenaire I have conquered the "Ferret
Gate" that is supposed to keep us all from the Kitchen where all the good
yummy smells come from.  After much studying which mom caught me doing one
day with her camera soon to be on the internet when mom scans it.

I had success *prance prance prance*

what ever happened to that ferret freedom force?  mom is behind on the List
since she;s been working tooo hard keeping us in food and litter.  (There's
16 of us now 2 of which wont play with us I guess 14 trying to play with
them at once might be to much oh well) well anyways I'll be holding class
when mom and dad wont notice on extrodinairy jumping tactics hehehehe they
thought isolation for a little while would work but i'm toooo stubborn
hhahhahahaha

well I better run b4 they find out i"m on the puter

PRANCER THE JUMPING EXTRODINAIRE

oh and I suppose the rest of the gang better go train Diablo he's the only
one as long as I.

DOOK DOOK