From:
Lorraine Kozlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:01:54 -0700
When my little guy was a baby he would have these breathing attacks, like
an asthma attack.  It was not always but when they happened they would
scared me to death.  I took him to vets but no one could tell me anything
because it would not be happening at that moment.  I e-mailed, I read, I
could get no answer.  Well to make a long story longer, my roommate at
the time was a smoker and the smoke would him give an allergic reaction.
Room mate gone, Ferret fine.  Now very occasionally he has a little
breathing attack not really breathing more like coughing attacks.  He
does not ever make a sound, no beeps or neeps.  But when you hear this
little guy squeaking and not himself and then have this coughing,
wheezing attack it breaks your heart.  Any idea of what it could be?

Also I would like some information on diet food.  Alex has been called a
little belly with legs.  He loves his Marshall's food.  Dry and for
breakfast mixed with water.  Is there a low fat food?  And is Marshalls
high fat?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
LSK