From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 06:58:56 +0100
Hello everyone,
I am thinking about breeding, but I am not alloud to untill I have some
fixed takers, I thought on here might be a good idea?

but if any one lives in the UK and would like to take on a kit next year,
about July ish, I'm not quite sure, but about that time, then could you
e-mail me, I already have one semmi taker, but I have to speak to his
parents, I need about 12 of you?

or I cannot breed or will have to go elsewhere for some more takers..

Thanks all

Kaye

p.s.
Please bare in mind, I maynt be breeding any way unless I get takers so
I would hate for people to get there hopes up or something and them not
knowing it might not be possible, so just if you could please, thanks! :0)

=====
Love
Kaye,Snowy, Fluffy, and Taz!
ICQ Number 83438624