Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:42:44 -0400
Wyeth - MF, male, sable, 8 yo - I lost Wyeth this past December to adrenal
and insulinoma - he had fought it for 2.5 years.  He had surgery to remove
the insulinoma tumors and the adrenal was discovered but too far along to
remove the adrenal glands.  Then prednisone twice a day for the rest of
his time here.  I miss him dearly - what a little love bug he was :)

Goliath - MF - male, silver mitt - 6yo - Fairly healthy, he is losing his
sight and the hair on his tail is thin - also reacted badly this last time
to vaccination (this hadn't happened before) and the shaved areas on his
front paws have not really filled in.  I am keeping an eye on him for
adrenal - just in case.  Also, was diagnosed with UTI last week with the
cause not being known.

Tuckerman - MF - male, sable - 2.5yo - Healthy as can be but quite a
pouter.

Shredder - MF - male, silver mitt, adopted - 2yo - Healthy and
rambunctious.

Cosmo - MF - male, sable, adopted - 2.5/3yo - Healthy and lovable.

Jackey Bailey