From:
John & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 23:57:29 -0500
Ferret Math strikes again!  Tonight we brought home a beautiful little
sable girl named Smokey.  The first thing we noticed about her as she
checked out her new home is something I've never seen in a ferret
before...she's really GRACEFUL.

(That's not fair mom, we're graceful!, declares Sterling, and to prove it,
he leaps off the back of a chair to the desk...unfortunately, he misjudges
the distance and flops to the floor instead...as Jasmine & Pandora get
caught up in the excitement of the moment and bounce across the room,
accidentally careening into the wall...)

Anyway, she's only been introduced through the cages so far, but already
she's made herself at home.  After only 20 minutes she had not one, but
TWO stashes of our socks!  Looks like she'll fit right in.  LOL.

Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin  "We meant to do that...really"
Smokey "They're mine, ALL MINE!"

and the latest victims of ferret math, John "maybe we do have room for
another one afterall"  & Shannon