From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 15:18:02 -0400
Both Glueball and Seven of Six are screamers.  They don't scream only when
upset, though.  Unlike any other screamers we have had here over the years
they like to scream during friendly wrestling matches so those get very
LOUD!  We'll interrupt them to check and they just can't figure out why
we do so.  and immediately go back to the game.

Oh, the morning of Ashling's surgery while still at home Steve commented
that Ashling knows that she is worth $1,000.  Surgery (without later meds)
came to about $9 more.  She's worth it.  Of course, she know that.

Combined expenses for the 7 of them this calendar year add up to $4,474 so
far.  Hopefully, the second half of the year will be medically easier for
all.  You do what you have to do.