From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2011 00:26:32 -0400
Dear Mom,

This is me Missy, THEE Duchess of Attitude writing. I know that
SaraFerret is taking care of her family, and 421 has some Rainbow
Bridge Internet connections, so that leaves Pie. I'd figure that since
*I* am so good at being bossy, I could write all about being there for
Baby Panda.

I visit Pie all of the time, and I saw him sitting at his writing desk
with this huge pile of scrolls so I bossed my way through them until I
found Baby Panda's and I gave him a wink and walked right on out,
majestically of course!!

And why not, she's my baby sister and who better then I, the ferret of
attitude to not only be there for her, but to greet her as well.

First I rounded up the gang, Sir Lancelot, Shelia, Shy Girl, TR,
Me Me, Queen Blaze, Lady, Jr., Lady Marion and our 28 tiny little baby
fuzzettes and together we sat around and talked about what we would
like to do for baby Panda's greeting. Ultimately we decided that we
would leave it up to the Big Guy, because he always seems to know just
what is best for each one of us.

But before how the greeting went, we all wanted to tell you just how
much we love you. In all the worlds that could ever be, each and every
time we would want to be a part of your life. Each day, just seeing
you, just knowing you were there made us happy. The hugs, the kisses,
the treats and the love, it was always the best .... top notch, numero
uno! We each have our favorite stories of you, and when ever we are all
together we tell them over and over again. It's a way of keeping you
close to us, just as you tell stories of us to keep us in the very
same way.

The other thing we talk about is when we will all be together again one
day. Every ferret's dream is that one day they will be back together
with the ones they love the most, and for us, it's you, we want to be
able to see you again one day, and not just from the Viewing Pool, IN
PERSON, so we can war dance and make you laugh, and kiss and cuddle
and just be one big happy family again.

Now onto Baby Panda. We sat around talking so long it turned to dusk.
But it was pretty, the sky all full of oranges, and reds and pinks,
and even blues and greens. The air was a tiny bit brisk, but it was a
soft kind of wind that feels like someone blowing in your ear. We all
saw something glowing, and then quickly moving towards us, and then
we were surrounded in these small glowing birds about the size of a
hummingbird. In fact they were hummingbirds, and each in a silvery
blaze of light all humming a very comforting tune.

We followed them and eventually led us to a clearing where there was
hundreds of those hummingbirds everywhere, and they lit the place up
like some romantic fairy tale. The little kits began to war dance about
and singing along with the birds and then a large flock of them came
in from above our heads and landed on the ground and then as they flew
away we could see Baby Panda had been hidden within them. She had this
shy, but very cute look on her face with a single finger put to her
lips and then she ran over and began hugging each and everyone of us,
and all the time she was telling us, "Mama told me all 'bout this place
and how beeUteefulll it is and that you guys would be here for me and
you are and I'm so happy, I could war dance!!!", and she did!

So in closing, as we royalty say, we are pleased that Baby Panda made
it here and hope that you are as well.

We love you and we miss you greatly, and always will be watching over
you!!!

Much Love,
Missy The Duchess of Attitude!!!