From:
carolyn johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:18:40 -0800
Hi all, dis is de Ms SaraFerret.  First of all I want to tell Ms Valerie
that all of us ferrets here are cheering for all de soldiers all over de
world and our prayers go straight to de Boss cuz we lives here.

OOPS- I almost forgot. (DUH!!

On March 22nd, a beautiful very special little girl ferret hopped across
de bridge.  We both about passed out-me for seeing a ferret hop and her
just for seeing de SaraFerret in her safari outfit.  After we recovers, I
asks her if she is Rosie Felicia and she says yes.  Very polite and her
fur was so pretty sort of a lavender--now lavender ferrets are unusual
except around Easter when we all get carried away with de vegetable dye.

She looked at herself and was shocked-how did I get to be lavender.
Hmmmmmm, I see de Boss's hand in this--I contacted de Boss by emergency
pager and He said yes, he had made her fur lavender to make her stand out
as she was such a special ferret.  She was special-sweet and so nice.  I
tried to figure out de perfect place for her to put her hammie which she
had even brought with her--how did she get to bring it-probably the same
way as dat other ferret brought his gray dolphin.

Where to put the lavender ferret --certainly not with the wild black
footed ferrets.  Not wit me--dat would be too much for her.  Okay I
handed her her halo and to match her temporary lavender coat tie-dyed
strap-on wings.  Oh dere was de real shy furry dat came thru de other
day--cant remember name exactly but I knew where she was and I showed
Rosie Felicia how to fly and she got de hang of it real quick and off we
went and she met de shy furry and de got along so great and de shy one
admired her pretty coat and kept telling her how special she looked.
Sometimes when others (besides the earth Parents who always tink dere
furries are special)dont tink a ferret is special there are special tings
waiting for dem when dey cross de bridge.  Oh and she sends her love to
her earth parents and told dem not to cry and she knew dey were so good
dey would see her once again.  (By de way de Boss told me de lavender
will wear off eventually0

She has created a nice little home for herself with Ms Shy and her hammie
looks reall great with that orange cloud from de sunset over it.  What a
beautiful setting.  She sends hugs and dooks and kissies to her earth
parents.

DOOKS, DOOKS, and HUGGS
SaraFerret and her mommy