Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:20:25 EST
Hi everyone,
These are a few of the things that I am thankful for:

1. For Jesus Christ.  He died on the cross and was resurrected so that
   who so ever believes may have eternal life.
2. I am thankful for my family and all the joy they give to me.
3. I am thankful for all my friends, especially the ones on the FML.
4. I am thankful that Bart is doing great and has grown all of his hair
   back, and he has gained weight!

These are just a few of the things I am thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone,
Charissa and the gang-Bart, Boomer, Tinker, and Frankie