From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 09:42:17 -0400
We have come upon a unique and free sources of litter boxes so we do not
have to disenfect the boxes.

1. When in the grocery stores we restack the soft drink end caps for them
   and remove all the paper boxes the drinks come in.

2. The liquor store in our shopping center drops some off once a week, on
   his way to the trash.

The boxes last a couple of days and I toss them.  The fuzzies do not seem
to mind if their litter box is a coke or a Gin box.  The height and size
are perfect.  This method along with the stove pellets helps keep the smell
down in the ferret room.  The used litter we are working into our flower
beds and it is a great soil improver.  Have located a manufacturer of stove
pellets here in Georgia.  About a two hour drive.  Will see if they deliver
and what their minimum is.  A pallet of 50 bags will last us a couple of
years, and would cost about what 5 bags of Testerday's News.

Harry C. Silvis
Amity, Butt-head, Dameon, Drifter, Eddie, Jack, Lily, Ling-Ling, Podo,
Precious, Scarlett

Harry C. Silvis/Zora Mae Silvis
Kennesaw Graphics
770-421-1415
fax 770-421-1745
"The biggest little print shop in Kennesaw"