Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:16:06 -0500
Hi All;

I have been told that it is time to let the cat out of the bag, throw
caution to the wind and announce to one and all, that Michigan is having
a show!!!

All ferrets will be adv tested prior to entering the show hall.  Testing
at the hotels/motels can be arranged (by appointment) the night before.
We also accept test results on original letterhead from United and Avecon.
These test results must be within a 30 day period.

The Ferret FUNasco is a specialty show with twelve rings, open to fifteen
ferrets per ring.  These rings are: Albino, Dark Eyed White, Sable, Black
Sable, Chocolate, Physically Challenged, Mitt, Mutt, Old Ferts, Shelter,
Point and Silver.  Six of the twelve rings already have sponsors.  (If
you would like to sponsor a ring, please e-mail me and I will let you
know which ones are still available.)

Throughout the day, there will be seminars, raffles and games.  Our game
coordinator has been busy testing new and exciting games for this event.
(he has been having WAY too much fun!)

What would a show be without vendors??  Many vendors from surrounding
states will be in attendance.  I, for one, can't wait to find that
'perfect hammie' or get that new tube!  Their prices are always great, not
to mention the quality of their products.  Each one is made with love.

After all that prattle, I suppose I should let everyone in on the really
important info.  This FUN event will be held at the Wayne Ford Civic
League in Westland, Mi.  on June 8th.  An application is available online
at www.mkaresq.com Can't make it?  Run an ad in our show catalogue,
sponsor a ring or donate an item for the raffle.  Speaking of raffles-Kat
Parsons is busy crocheting her fingers off again.  This afghan is not like
any she has done before.  It is such a new ferrety design that I don't
even know what it is!  Knowing Kat and her work, I am sure that it will
be one of highest quality.  Tickets will be available soon.

After a two year hiatus, it is time to put Michigan back on the show
circuit.  Hope to see one and all there!

Thank you,
Mary

http://www.mkaresq.com