From:
Maggie Mae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 21:27:14 EDT
Hi You All,

Well, I wanted to let everyone know that if you get some weird sounding mail
from me, be patient.  I am incredibly sick right now and having a great deal
of trouble staying at the computer for very long.  I don't mean to sound
short and curt, but I might inadvertantly.

So please bear with me.  I am also dealing with a new biter, although she
has been good since we got home yesterday.

I seem to be the main entertainment around here today.  Ma is creating all
kinds of interesting noises for ferrets to listen to.  Sigh.  And of course
they pick today to figure out how to open the ferret proof bath cabinets, so
my house is currently decorated with kleenex and oatmeal bath, everywhere.
I mean everywhere!

Hang in with me replying to things to.  Chaulk it all up to Mags is just
raging ill.  Well, ok, physically sick.  I don't usually offer the first as
an excuse, being the normal state of affairs for me.  ;-)

Maggie