Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:22:12 -0500
When someone contacts me about ferrets or with ferret questions, I have
about 15 different emails of ferret information to send them. I have
other emails to send for specific situations. The emails cover general
info, medical x 2, working with vets, hairballs, if the ferret gets
outside, what to have on hand in case of sick ferret, soup, smell,
bathing, cleaning ears, ferret proofing, what new ferret owners need to
have, litter box training, ferret biting, children, cats, etc. I want
to work on getting a small booklet together with this info. If anyone
has anything they think I should add, please let me know. Please email
me directly.

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for only $5 per month!