From:
elaine mac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 03:36:20 -0800
This horribly sad story about the Ferret and Baby is so heartbreaking.
I am hoping that maybe this story, although awful, will reach hundreds
or potentially thousands of people who were thinking of getting a
ferret, but now have changed their minds. In my opinion, at least there
will be that many less ferrets being bought, and therefore that many
less ferrets being dumped on shelters that are overflowing already,
unfortunately the inscrutable breeders will keep breeding, so who
knows, the whole situation is so sad...

Laney and her remaining three
Pepper, Princess and Lucky
RIP Lacey, Cashmere and Baby