From:
"K. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 15:45:51 -0800
The ferret belongs to my brother-in-law and a long time friend.  If I were
to call any animal protection agency on him I would get in DEEP TROUBLE from
the rest of my family, hence my biggest problem.  I have written him
offering money this time and since the ferret was given to him in the first
place maybe he will see a chance to make some quick money.  I keep thinking
about her and how she lives in that garage, it snows in NC.  I don't get any
snow in SC but I would never leave a ferret in a garage here!  My mother is
getting very very angry at me for getting this involved so far but I can't
help it.  If she found out I called someone on him there is no telling what
could happen to me.  Since I'm the only one in our friends/family that would
be so concearned over this ferret I would get blamed even if it were someone
else that turned him in.  So you see how stuck I am?  I will keep calling
him and try to catch him so he has to give me an answer one way or the
other.  I don't know what else to do.

Thank you all for your replys and suggestions, Kathy Smith=20