From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2010 15:16:40 -0500
Now, our ferrets would tell you that this is not at all OT because they
adore Colleen (and vice versa), and we adore that she can get over the
ferret room barrier far more easily than we can. Of course, she can;
her inseam is 40" long when she isn't wearing heels.

For those who don't know, Steve and I have a number of tall friends,
and one of the closest -- pretty much best described as being part of
our chosen family -- is Colleen who has even gotten stuck in some SUVs.

Steve, too, is tall, though not as tall as Colleen, and he and Colleen
have been working to try to get products for tall people so that they
can be more comfortable since all the bending that smaller furniture
requires can become painful and even be dangerous (for example, the
increased leg clot risk on many airplane rides). There are some in the
works, and at this site as of today are two HILARIOUS videos made my
Colleen and her mom which may help someone here who is tall if Bill
thinks that us talking about family things which are not directly
ferret would be okay. This one can be made for anyone who needs a
higher cutting board and made to size needs. Colleen's is both taller
and larger than Steve's, for example. (I am only a few inches over
average but even for me Steve's Colleenified cutting board which brings
things up about the 6 and a half inches which he personally needs
permits me to do fine cuts because it is better for working with my
eye damage.)

http://www.6footsix.com/

or direct YouTube URLs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_13xVIFV-1A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI7AZH9gtJg

Warning: do NOT be drinking anything while watching these or you will
spit on your monitor when you laugh.

The reason I thought of sending them here is because I've heard from
some FML members who are tall recently.

Now I'd better shut up on the topic to not overstay putting a family
post in this time instead of a ferret one, or as Wolfy says, "Ferret,
ferret, ferret!"

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/