From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2013 15:51:41 -0500
http://now.msn.com/ned-the-cat-licks-bathes-ferrets-in-viral-video

Something cute above.

We had a week from hell in a year from hell this week and late last
week.

As you may recall this has been a rough year for us generally w the
final biological relative in the older generation on my side passing
late last year, then my eye worsening and a follow-up procedure for
a tricky invasive eye surgery going wrong and causing more types of
permanent damage to the eye, then another immediate family member
having to have a nasty biopsy which luckily was benign, and then having
big medical problems arise in Steve's parents and my step-mom. Late
last week both his dad and my step-mom wound up hospitalized again,
with almost the width of the whole country between them, both with life
threatening things. Luckily, both have improved. My step-mom had a
pacemaker successfully implanted through her armpit (at age 99), and
if his breathing remains enough improved Steve's dad may go to a care
facility as soon as tomorrow, but what a week! So, we have been very
stressed out.