Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:55:08 -0500
In celebration of our vet's birthday (August 26) and appreciation of
the care our vet provides to ferrets, I would like to request that
others send birthday cards or print off a picture of ferrets and wish
him happy birthday. Our vet helps us out a lot, he's there for us at
3 in the morning when I have an emergency and he allows us to run a
tab when funds are low. He also allows me to pester him throughout
the year with endless ferret medical questions.

Each year when others send cards and ferret pictures he tells me how
much he enjoys them. Something so little can put a big smile on his
face so please help me put the biggest smile on his face this year!

Please send to:
Dr. Larry Snyder
University Animal Clinic
2619 SW 17th Street
Topeka KS  66604

Thanks in advance to everyone that sends a card or picture.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org