Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:01:02 -0500
Howdy again Y'all!  The former Bandit is now Vex.  Why?  Because I am in
for BIG trouble with this little guy.  Not only can he climb my bed just
like Booger and Tavi do (over the wicker) but he can get on it just by
grabbing the side and pulling himself up.  None of the others can do this
YET.  I'm sure he will teach the others in no time.

Vex wasn't familiar with how to get from one level of the cage to another
so, this morning I kept trying to show him how to do it.  (no I didn't get
in the cage) Finally, Jasper my other deaf ferret, goes in and demonstrates
how to do it TWICE!  Vex took the hint and followed Jas down the second
time.  My ferrets are too smart for MY own good!

Fert kisses to all!
Laura-Tavi, Booger, Jasper, Pharaoh and Vex