Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 02:07:30 -0500
Hiya folks, dis is SaraFerret from de Rainbow Bridge.  I is having a bit
of a problem.  Sort of a pity party just for myself.  AS you all know I
just adores Muldoone and SandeeFerret wit all my hearts.  But I is a
greeter and a checker on all and any pets you all has up here on de
Bwidge.  No one iseven asking for me to check and I hates to be bwazen
and try to force my ways in.  I am nots one bit shy.  Maybe dere are too
many gweeters here but Is be glad to check on de ferrets, cats, dogs.  I
draws de line at birds.  I gets afwaid of dem.  I has talks wit Sandee
the head gweeter about dis,but we is both at a loss as to whats to do.
Maybe I should just get my business togeter and goes up to visit de
ermines in ermine country.  (a tear runs down SaraFerret's cheek and
she brushes it away as she is always tough of as one tough furgirl.)

Please let SaraFerret know if she is ok as a gweeter and can share wit
Muldoone and of course our boss greeter Sandee.

I can keep busy wit my young kits --dere are so many of dem dat dont make
it on earth due to big farms and mean peoples.

Yep for once even in dis glorious place that a furgirl can fill a bit
sorry for herself, esp since she started out in life not being wanted as
she was such a strange looking ferret wit a little head and a rat tail.
But since de Boss gives me a nice hairy tail for de BIG DAY, I am really
happy.  But lets me know so I wont be waiting for a gweeting or checking
job and can get on caring for de kits, and ferrets wit no businesses.

Hugs, dooks, Peace On Earth and bless de poor flood peoples of de world

Ms SaraFerret

A dog or cat can steal your heart
But a ferret will steal your soul