Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:31:38 -0700
WOOO HOOO!! It looks like them there were fighting words. Wolfy did
you HEAR what Renee said about YOUR kids?!?!?! Renee did you HEAR
what Wolfy said about YOUR kids?!?!?! I think there is going to be a
cross-country shinanigans happening here on the FML!!!

WOO HOO!! Gonna be a good time, in the old town TONIGHT!!

Hugs,
Staci - Safely in between the 2 in Texas....

PS
I have a FEMALE dominate house. I really like boys. They are great but
for whatever reason I have 2 girl cats, 3 girl ferrets and me vs 3 male
ferrets. Silly boys, do they NEVER learn?? hehe snicker snort snicker