From:
Marianna E Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:50:17 -0400
Hi,

I am following up to my own posting yesterday questioning the N-bone
ferret chew treats. Pam returned my call from Natural Polymer (makers
of N-Bone). I was not home but she left the message that the product
is made in the US with US wheat gluten or Australian wheat gluten.
She also said that their plants meet all FDA standards and they have
no recall problems. I am relieved and felt that since I posted the
question I should follow up with this. I know my ferrets are very
relieved and if anyone else had questions on N-Bone here is the answer

Thanks,
Marianna