From:
Marie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:10:52 -0700
I am hoping some one can help

My little Misty lost her cage mate the end of April.  I moved to a much
better place the first of sept.

Since the middle of Sept My darling little Misty has decided to stop
using the litter box

If she can pull the box out she will go behind it.  If she can not pull
it out she will go just in front of it.  When she is out for play time
she uses the litter box.that is up until today, Today she goes any where.

I was wondering if the move and loss of her long time buddy has anything
to do with it.  I am going to try a different colour of litter box today.
Does anyone have any other ideas.  I am willing to try anything

Help Please

Thanks for any tips

Marie and the 22 angels

GOD BLESS