From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:30:02 -0400
Our ferret barriers come up to only about her knees. (Colleen has a 41"
inseam, and stands over 6'6")

http://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/200807/one_small_step.asp
 and
http://www.6footsix.com/

Colleen had never been around ferrets before but she just went right
over the barrier and laid down the on floor with them. That was in
the Fall before she headed out west so we didn't have Pivot yet, but
the others immediately fell in love with her, not just the rat terrier
scent on her from her two dogs, Daisy Mae and Zula.

Now, if only we had legs like hers the ferret barriers wouldn't be
tripping us regularly! This year when things settle down a bit more
we will be having some doors replaced with Dutch Doors and also have
guides put in for the regular barriers, so we'll have a double solution
to prevent ferrets climbing over that will allow us to watch them when
we are not in the rooms. So many things got postponed due to human
health problems so we are playing "catch-up" now.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: