From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:48:32 -0800
Hi all!

The Ferrets have been invited to attend the Happy Paws and Friends Pet
Expo at Cashman Field (Las Vegas) this weekend, the 22nd and 23rd.

I am looking for a volunteer or two for Sunday the 23rd. The show is
open from 10-5, and it will take probably an hour after to unpack our
booth and get all the kids back into the truck for the ride home.

I have passes, so your entry into the show would be free. While you're
there you could browse the various vendors and other shelters. Most of
what we will be doing is baby sitting the ferrets to keep them safe,
educating the public on ferrets and their care, handing out
informational brochures.

If you have a couple of hours, or even all day Sunday (I'm covered
for Saturday) and could donate a few hours, please drop me an email.

Thanks!
Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
http://FurpeopleWeyr.com