Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2008 19:12:39 -0400
Once again there are black footed ferret sets on ebay to help Travis
with vaccines for the black footed ferrets. Both sets of black footed
ferret figurines are to help and 50% of both sets will be donated to
help. To see the listings please go to minkey98 on ebay or use this
link: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZminkey98
Donation applies only to black footed ferret sets.

Our sincerest condolences to those who have recently lost a furchild.
Our hearts are with you at this very sad time. May all sick furchildren
recover from their illnesses.

Eleanor, Donald and the 12 furkids