From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:08:36 -0500
Good Day, Fellow Fuzzy Lovers  :-P  !!

As a quasi-lurker, I can't let this particular bandwagon pass me by
without hopping right on (forgive me if I stumble a bit)!  Thx for
tolerating me, BIG...

My fuzzies own a plastic squeak-toy that resembles a rolled-up newspaper.
"Daily Growl" I think it's called... I don't leave it lying around much
'cause I'm always afraid they'll dig out the little, round part that
generates the squeaky sound as air goes through it (I'm sure there's a
technobabble name for it in the toy industry...).

I've learned that Dexter & Cocoa come RUNNING when they hear the noise -
which proved INVALUABLE when Dex found a spot I'd missed while
ferret-proofing :-S

I've also noticed that Cocoa feels compelled to CHOMP the person closest to
the spot from which she believes the squeaky sound is originating... that
person MAY or MAY NOT be the one holding the toy!!!  (Hmmm..  'could this
prove helpful for guests who've outstayed their welcome???) ;->

I used to think that Cocoa loved the noise but now - I think NOT.  FWIW, IMO
etc..  I'd keep a watchful eye on anyTHING or anyONE who makes any type of
high-pitched noise around the fuzzies ("cha-ching!!" - to quote JMYSHARONA -
"my $.02")

Dooks to All ! ! !  - -  Melissa

^v^ Dexter  "Look!  Mom left the bedroom door open!  LET'S GO!!!"
^v^ Cocoa   "Aw, c'mon..I'm just gonna KISS you..(CHOMP)..Not!! hee hee"

cont'd..
P.S. to BIG:  I'll be in NYC 3/11-15 w/lotsa free time during the days
(tagging along w/a friend on a bsns trip)..  is there anyplace that I
*have to* see; "ferret" or otherwise?  I'm a Floridian getting ready to
do the Tourist Thing in NYC!!! ha ha  What a switch ;->  !!

[Well, a good start would be to join several other FMLers for the NYC
gathering that's already planned for the 14th :-)  Guess you'll have to
pick up copies of the FMLs you missed too!  BIG]