From:
Weasel_Wardancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 23:46:46 -0700
I know this maybe way out of left field but does anyone know what
happened to A. J's Ferret Animated Gifs Page?  They had some of the
greatest and cutest little gifs.  I have been surfing the net, saving
all that I can find from different sites, still I'm sure I don't have
all that were made.

I still have the old addy http://www.basistech.com/ajl/ferrets.htm
bookmarked in hopes that someday I may be lucky and they will be back
online.  I have queried through different search engines hoping to find
a new address but so far no luck.

Thanks
Weasel and the AZ hidey-hole gang